Level 1 – Cable Pullers, Cable Installation Technicians (w/active Top Secret clearances)
We seek Level I – Cable Pullers/ Installers (with active DoD Top Secret Clearances) to join our team, in support of our long standing federal government client, who supports U.S. diplomatic missions, worldwide.
We seek Cable Installers to install low voltage cable including but not limited to CAT 6, CAT6A , ANSI standard copper and fiber cable for OpenNet, ClassNet, DIN, TEMPEST and other ITIR relevant computing and networking equipment and system needs.
- This is overseas work and requires up to 10 months for a deployment at a time.
- The position may also include significant amounts of nighttime and weekend work.
GLOTECH plans, designs, procures and installs complete classified and unclassified cabling systems for this client. This includes all facets of ANSI standard copper and fiber design, engineering, installation, termination, distribution, patching, and troubleshooting.
We provide Information Technology Infrastructure Rehabilitation (ITIR) at overseas Diplomatic facilities, to support the continued successful operation of these critical facilities. The ITIR includes the replacement of the VOIP and Network cabling. Our work also includes activities in support of this replacement, such as construction of new telecommunications rooms, localized interior demolition and renovation of interior spaces in areas around the new telecom rooms, and modifications to the electrical and mechanical systems. We design and then build out complete connectivity solutions and cable plants for classified and unclassified voice, data, and video for large campuses.
We understand the idiosyncrasies of legacy infrastructures through our work in the overseas Embassy environments where the cabling and connectivity for any number of systems and programs such as telecommunications, classified and unclassified networks, video and CATV/Satellite TV systems, and multiple other foreign affairs agencies’ networks and campus telephone systems run through the same main and intermediate distribution frames.
- GED or High School Diploma
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Experience with overseas/ field deployment work, installing, troubleshooting and testing fiber and copper, backbone and distribution cable with TS, TEMPEST and Type I encryption requirements, for both inside and outside plant needs; OpenNet, ProjNet, and ClassNet access experience.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening with a clean driving record.
- Possess active Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI) Certification
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Flexible schedule.
- Able to lift more than 70lbs.
- Professional, accountable, reliable and willing to go above and beyond to provide a quality product for our customers.
- Familiar with the installation of small, medium and large data cabling projects.
- Experienced in terminating and testing structured cabling systems.
- Experienced in building out telecommunication room equipment.
Interested candidates or want to refer someone you know? Please send resumes to:
Becky Watson, Talent Acquisition Manager – email@example.com